Public Place Ffp1 Dust Mask , Non Woven Fabric Face Mask Weakened Immune System
1. Disposable KN95 masks, Breathable,anti dust,sanitary and convenient for using.
2. The inner layer of activated carbon can filter harmful gases or odors.95% filtration, a 360-degree three dimensional breathing space,provide anti-bacterial and anti-dust protection for you.
3. Made of high quality material, safe, soft and comfortable,reduce skin irritation.
4. High elastic rubber band, absorb sweat and not tight
5. With a concealed plastic nose, anti fog, built in cartilage bridge, can be adjusted to avoid voids and reduce the inhalation of harmful substances.
6. Folding thin section, lightweight and easy to use
Cover the nose and mouth and hang the ear straps on both sides of the mask on the ear;Fix the bridge of the nose in a nose to prevent dirty air from entering;Pull the mask to the lower jaw to create a three-dimensional breathing space.
Best Wear time is 8 hours
Protection Class: KN95
According to the quantity of your order:
1* KN95 Mask W/Exhalation Valve
5* KN95 Mask W/Exhalation Valve
10 * KN95 Mask W/Exhalation Valve
3 . Mask CE Quality Standards
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009
1 . Stardard : EN : 149 : 2001 + A1 : 2009
2 . Test Machine : TSI 8130
3 . Test Flow : 95Liters/Min
4 . Test Medium : NACL & DOP
4 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
5 . Directions for use
- The mask is for single use only.
- The mask should not be removed from its packaging until its required for use.
- Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.It should not be used for more than 8 hours continuously and should be discarded after use.
- Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost free conditions,not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by physical contact with hard surfaces/items.
- As required by European Health and Safety requirements,the user is advised that when the mask is in contact with the wearer’s skin,it may cause allergic reaction to susceptible individuals.If this is the case,leave the hazard area,remove the mask and seek doctor’s advice.
6 . Expiry date
If maintained as per storage instructions , products can be used up to 5 years from date of manufacture.
7 . Packing
Normal Packing 20pcs/box,400pcs/ctn
8 . Advantages
- Polypropylene (P.P.) outer layer provides smooth lining and avoids loose fibres.
- Embossed fringe seal avoids fluffy open layer around the edges. Latex-Free synthetic rubber headstrap.
- Contour design ensures the compatibility of glasses/goggles and reduces fogging.
- Soft nose foam and adjustable nosepiece ensure custom shape and increase the worker comfort and acceptance.
- Light wear and comfortable. Contour fit.Easy breathing/Speaking. Clear vision. Free maintenance (disposable item).
- Better breathing provided by the exhalation valve.
- The ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 certified production guarantees the reliability / regularity of the production and the control of the environmental impact.